Code of Conduct
The Qeep Group works consciously within an established set of business ethics. Our relationship with our clients and co-workers is of great importance to us and to our success. Our success is entirely built on the success of our clients.
For our clients
Integrity and long-sightedness are characteristic features of our working methods and we always put our clients first - our culture relies on the will to help our clients succeed.
We wish to develop our client's success and long-term relationships are the basis of our ambition. Sensitivity and cooperation are characteristic features of our internal and external relations and we wish to develop our client's success in tandem with our own.
For our co-workers
We comply with all personnel related legal requirements and regulations and where these do not exist on specific issues, we adopt what is considered to be good and ethical practice. With regards to gifts and associated services, these may only be accepted within the framework of what is considered professional and custom within normal business practice, and in accordance with the guidelines of the Institute Against Bribes. No co-worker is permitted to receive or offer bribes or other related forms of inducement.
All co-workers are to be treated with the same respect and get the same opportunities for development and career advancement. No one shall be discriminated against because of religion, age, race, sexual orientation, political views or ethnic background. Harassment of any kind is not acceptable and where reported will be dealt with forcefully.
Our leaders must operate as good role models and according to the same standards as they would expect of others.
In the event of one of our co-workers being placed abroad, we will apply the "Recommended code of conduct for Swedish staff in international assignments", established by the Network for Ethic Rules and Codes of Conduct 15 January 2004.
We shall deliver in accordance with agreements with our clients
In case of a conflict of interests, the interest of the client will always take precedence.
Our social responsibility
- We respect human rights in accordance with European Conventions and other generally acknowledged conventions.
- We work to counter discrimination at all times and are opposed to abuse in any form of fellow human beings.
- We respect copyright and are opposed to all illegal and unsound imitation of competitors.
- We respect both international and national laws, including sanctions and embargos.
- We respect nature and the environment.
- We are fundamentally opposed to any form of bribery and money laundering, even in situations where no law has been transgressed or where through adhering to this policy we forfeit a business opportunity.
Implementation and follow-up
All co-workers,under consultants and in particular our managers have a clear responsibility to observe the stated codes of conduct. Each year we conduct reviews of our operations to ensure strict adherence to the codes of conduct. Since no codes of conduct can ever be totally comprehensive, we also work on improving and clarifying them after each year of operations.