Possibility work - Uncover opportunities and create breakthroughs in your organization
The goal of the Possibility Work is to uncover options, possible breakthroughs, and to identify obstacles to progress.
Some challenges may be obvious but many times the most important ones are very difficult to identify without the use of Qeep tools. Concrete actions, tactics and strategies are defined in relation to how the identified goals and breakthroughs can best be realized.
The work is conducted during three to eight weeks. Qeep and the company's own key people identify and analyse the following:
- Possibilities, breakthroughs, new results levels and linear results improvements
- Crucial factors for Results
- Levels of responsibility and accountability
- Corporate culture and leadership design
- Understanding communication dynamics and interpretations
The work starts with initial interviews and on site visits to create background for the work. The possibility meeting starts with a one day meeting. During this meeting we initially look at the company's situation from a linear perspective. We look at how it operates today, yesterday and tomorrow. Based on the image of the future, breakthroughs and outcomes are defined.
We work with three crucial key areas which drives results and analyses these with regards to levels of working and levels of responsibility. We also work with communication dynamics, how interpretations influence the organization and how established thought patterns in the company affects results.
The priorities, responsibilities and action patterns of the organisation will emerge. Based on this we formulate specific recommendations and suggestions on how to reach the defined breakthroughs. This is done through a Structured Design Work jointly with the client. This ensures validity, adaptability and optimization for effect.
Qeep® Possibility Work and Meeting benefits
- Inventory and analysis of possibilities and breakthroughs.
- Possibilities, breakthroughs and linear results improvement assessment.
- Identification of Crucial factors for Results.
- Establishing levels of responsibility and accountability.
- Corporate culture and management design.
- Understanding communications dynamics and interpretations.
- Recommendations and drafting breakthrough facilitation and the Results Process.
Content in the Qeep® Possibility Work:
What are our company's possibilities? How good can we become?
What fundamental mechanisms drives results in our organization?
Which factors hinders results?
What is missing to get us to the next level?
What breakthroughs are possible? Gradual improvements and non linear breakthrough results
How does our corporate culture influence our results generating capability?
- What are some of the results we would have today if we only knew how?
- How can power of action and pacing be increased?
- How do we achieve better performance through optimising "hard" and "soft" issues?
Towards the end of the Possibility Work process you will receive a detailed report which you will go through together with our Qeep Consultants. You will have the option to then move forward on your own, or continuing to work together with Qeep who, in that case, will ENSURE that necessary changes take place and that results and breakthroughs become an important part of the everyday life of the entire company via the Results Process.